Thursday 15 March 2012

Flying Away to Paris

It's almost time to fly away to Paris.....and begin our life there.

I can hardly believe that it's finally here.

It will be so lovely getting to know Paris slowly.  No rushing around as we have done in the past.

We'd really like to develop friendships with our Parisian neighbours too.  I know it will take time....but....where's there's a will there's a way!

All the planning and discussions we've had to get to this point.

At first there was some initial hesitation....should Pierre and I actually do this.....such a big leap into the unknown.....what if this.....what if that.....we don't speak fluent French....would we be able to manage in Paris?
There was so much to consider........living in Paris.......is this the right thing to do?
Finally, certainly, absolutely....life is short.....allons-y å Paris......let's go to Paris!
Mes amis...we are not here for a long time, but we are most definitely here for a GOOD TIME!

Paris...we'll see you on 1 April!


You may also like my post on:

10 comments:

  1. What beautyful pics:) I hope you be very happy in the great city of France. And I wish you and your lovely blog a sunny weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Maria...and how lovely of you to check out my blog. Ohhh...how I would love to visit your beautiful country Sweden....praps I may be able to visit it soon. I hope so. A bientot.

      Delete
  2. As I read your post today, I got butterflies in my stomach just imagining your new adventure in Paris. I so envy you but will take the journey with you vicariously. ALl the best to you!
    Bon weekend,
    V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia....love your work too. So glad you're 'on the bus' with me.

      Delete
  3. Gosh it's almost time for you both to say au revoir to Brisbane. I can't wait to see more of your beautiful photographs and enjoy part of your experience. Thank you for sharing this adventure. With your 'will to do and soul to dare'I know you will both have the most fantastic experience. Bonne chance!! jude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be giving it my best shot Jude...merci beaucoup....lots more to come I promise. It's been a fun experience so far...and we haven't even left Brisbane, Australia!!!!

      Delete
  4. Lucky you! I used to live there and I really miss it now that i've read your blog ='(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just found your spectacular photos. Looking forward to your escapades in Paris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Magnolia Verandah.......I like your recipes too!!!!!

      Delete